Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bold and Beautiful

Massucco Warner Miller design firm based out of San Francisco, with offices in Seattle and Los Angeles have a bold and beautiful look. Their use of bold color, fun patterns is balanced so well with a mix of traditional, antique and modern pieces. Take a second look at each picture - I love all their details. I am adding these women to my inspired list! 


Traditional Home

Everyone needs pink in their home! Aren't those club chairs fabulous.


Would love an unusual chair - great conversation piece, fun phone booth to have my extensive girl-talk phone calls, or a modern throne to direct from :) 


It's great to get a punch of color from lamps!

Traditional Home

Even though color is what drives me, a classic white kitchen always makes me smile. And one day, I WILL have a banquet in my kitchen. Just watch!!!


More banquet envy! The roman shades are great too.


Wallpaper - be daring and go for it. Am I broken record? I like how everything else is neutral.




If you have the  opportunity to work with a workroom - be creative! I like how they did the upholstered cocktail table.


Scalamandre zebra wallpaper - playful, but classic. Note those great sconces. 

No comments:

Post a Comment