Saturday, February 12, 2011

Wallpaper...wallpaper

Quadrille - China Seas Aga

 I LOVE wallpaper! It makes such an impact in a room and really warms up a space. This was the first "space" I decided to wallpaper because unfortunately and fortunately it is just a "space" in my house that I have dubbed as "The Gallery." It's between the kitchen, dining room, living room, and another space called the "the sunroom" and has no real purpose, so I decided it needed a little drama. Doesn't the word gallery make it feel so official and fancy? It would be great to get some art in this gallery, but right now that is a few items down on the wish list. I am going to continue with my wallpaper obsession and finish my guest bath and master bedroom. If you are wary of wallpaper, start with a bathroom and remember, nothing is permanent!

No comments:

Post a Comment